Car Rental Terms
- We will ask to make a deposit when you make your booking
- Is NOT necessary a credit card as guarantee for the rental.
- The payment methods are cash money, Visa Card, Master Card for the rental amount and all extras.
- All driving licenses which have been issued within the European Community will be accepted.
- International driving licenses (IDP) will be accepted.
- Minimum age 23 years, maximum age 70 years.
- All other National driving licenses must be accompanied by a valid International Drivers Permit.
- Drivers must have held a full license for a minimum of 1 year.
- Drivers must also show their passport on collection as additional proof of identity.
- Mileage Allowance The Vehicle is provided with an unlimited Kilometer/Mileage Allowance except up two days rentals(100 klm per day).
- Third Party Liability Insurance Third party motor liability insurance is provided in accordance with local legislation. More information is available locally.
- Roadside Assistance 24 hour roadside assistance is provided.
- Taxes & Surcharges Your booking includes all local taxes and premium location fee.
- Any additional drivers are arranged for and paid for locally and are not included in the basic rental price.
- Additional drivers must present either passport or 2 forms of ID in addition to drivers licence.
- Minimum/Maximum age restrictions apply.
- 48 hours prior to arrival no cancelation fee is required, less than 48 hours a cancelation fee if equal 30% of the rental cost.
- The amount authorized/collected is generally the vehicle excess and the fuel deposit. The credit card will need to be in the name of the main driver.
- Fuel is paid by client and must return the vehicle with the same amount as he collected or the difference will be charged locally.
- Vehicles are not permitted to be taken out of Greek borders.
- Insurance against liability:
A. To third parties for death and injury
B. Material damages to third parties
C. Fire of the vehicle.
D. Car assistance
E. Legal protection
If the vehicle is damaged or stolen by renter's culpability or negligence, the renter will be liable, up to the total car's commercial value at the time of accident or theft.
In case of accident, you must contact the police and report the incident immediately, and submit a copy of the police report, the rental agreement to the rental location.
- CDW is included in the booking cost and reduces your financial liability up to a maximum 900€. Furthermore, the renter can limit his responsibility up to 400€ using SCDW, by paying 6€ per day additionally.Also,FDW limits the liability in case of accidents to €0 (Zero) by paying the daily amount of 11€. The above insurance doesn’t cover damages caused by violation of the Greek traffic law, as well as damages to tires, mirrors, car parts underneath the vehicle and in the cabin. CDW , SCDW and FDW is not insurance but an agreement between BEST CAR and the renter.
BEST CAR in any case is not obligated to replace a flat tire or damages in music devices (radio, CD/mp3 player).
BEST CAR will not refund money for accommodation, telephone calls, or taxis. BEST CAR is not liable for anyone driving: under the influence of alcohol/drugs, causing deliberate damages, off road, without caution and responsibility, and contravene traffic laws. Any not reported damages or accidents to the vehicle may be regarded as negligence and charges to the renter may apply.
The following are paid locally by you.
- Fines and Penalties You are responsible for the cost of any parking fines or other penalties incurred whilst the Vehicle is on rent to you. BEST CAR will pass the relevant charge on to you plus any administrative expenses.
- Out of Hours Charge Out of hours service between 21.00 to 07.30 o' clock are available with an extra charge of 25 euro.
- Late Returns If the Vehicle is returned later than the time specified in the voucher, BEST CAR will apply a charge.
- Accessories - Cost per day
Child seat: 3.00 Euros per day
Navigation system: 5.00 Euros per day
- Is included in the booking cost. In the case of theft or fire, you must contact the police and report the incident immediatelly, and submit a copy of the police report, the rental agreement and the Vehicles keys to the rental location. Responsibility is non-waiverable in case of theft or damages due to a theft attempt (excess apply). Theft protection does not apply beyond the rental date agreed. The renter in any case is responsible for his personal belongings in or outside the car and they are not insured.
The Kalamata’s Court of Law is responsible for resolving any problems or doubts of service that might occur.